If you are in search of a web hosting solution and you want to go with something simple, streamlined, and powerful that isn’t going to break the bank, iPage is one host you might want to consider. More than a million customers use iPage, and the company has received outstanding reviews from individual customers as well as third party review sites. What are the major benefits? Let’s take a look.
- iPage is designed with ease-of-use in mind, and is clearly aimed at a wide array of users. These include power users searching for a rich abundance of features, as well as novice users who just want some kind of cheap hosting solution they can rely on. The website itself is nicely set up and information on plans is easy to find.
- The iPage Essential Plan starts at just $1.99 per month, which is a great introductory offer. This basic plan includes unlimited hosting space and domains, free domain registration, and numerous other tools. You get a point-and-click site builder (great if you are not a coder), a free blog, and a free online store. You also get free email accounts.
- The $1.99 introductory rate on the Essential plan lasts for quite a while. You can use this hosting service at that price for three whole years before the price gets raised.
- There are a ton of e-commerce and e-marketing tools. The store creation wizard will get you set up fast with product pages and payment options. You are a bit restricted with customization, but the store templates look modern and appealing.
- WordPress hosting is available. The database is all ready, so you can get set up quickly. If you already have a WordPress blog you want to import, you can do it with the click of a button. WordPress itself includes a feature for importing, but many users find the iPage button easier to use.
- Shared, dedicated, and VPS hosting packages are all available. There is something for everyone, so whatever your specific needs are, you will find a hosting plan which suits you. VPS hosting plans start at around $24.99. This is a little more expensive than some competitors, but still pretty reasonable.
- There are all kinds of exciting freebies that come with your iPage plan! You get a free domain, and you get $100 in Google AdWords. You receive 1GB of storage from Just Cloud. You get another $100 in advertising credits from Yahoo and Bing. SiteLock Enhanced Security Software is also included for free. When you add up all these free extras, you get $500 worth of value.
- iPage offers 24/7 customer service by phone, and also backs its services with a 30-day money back guarantee. The customer service team is based in the USA, and the average wait time for calls is just two minutes. The site also provides a comprehensive knowledgebase including free video tutorials.
How do you know whether iPage is the right web host for you? There are a lot of great hosts out there, and there is no single host which is the “best” out of all of them. Each has its benefits and drawbacks, including iPage. What you are looking for is the host which is going to be the right fit for your website needs.
Research by reading an in-depth iPage review. Find out what customers are saying, and write up a list of features you are looking for. Check your list against the features iPage offers. If iPage looks like a good match, then you have found your new web hosting company!