A Continuing Series of Working Papers
The papers below were written to help guide the efforts of the Cyberstep development team, but they also have utility for others who are planning or developing multimedia courseware for low-literacy level adults. Consequently, Cyberstep documents will be posted here as they are completed and may be downloaded for review. Be aware that they are working documents that may be revised over time. Please note the date of the last update to see if it has changed since you previously downloaded a document.
- Standards for Creating Multimedia Learning Modules for Low Literacy and Limited English Proficient Adult Learners (192K PDF)
- Materials Development Framework For Courses Targeting Low-Literacy and Limited-English Speaking Adults (456K PDF)
- Cyberstep project description (20K PDF)
- Cyberstep project overview presentation (544K PDF)
- Evaluation of Cyber Products: Involvement of Technology Users in Product Development (216K PDF)
- Principles and Indicators to Assist in the Development and Evaluation of Technology-based Materials: A Design Framework for Multimedia Development in Adult Literacy